Mens Pit Crew Race Shirt with Professional Design 1
Sample Date:3-7 Days
Supply Ability:20000 Pieces/Month
Size Chart for Pit Crew Race Shirt
Product Description-Pit Crew Race Shirt
- Customized Sublimation Sport Wear
- We Offer The Price Base On Order Quantity ,The More Quantity,The Less Price.
- We Are Manufacturer For Sportswear,Which Make As Per Customers Requirement.
- Product name:Mens Pit Crew Race Shirt with Professional Design 1
- Technology:Sublimation Printing
- Workmanship:100% handmade, high quality, under one roof service
- Fabric:#D-100% Polyester woven fabric
- Size:XS-5XL Or Customized Sizes
- Supply Type:OEM Service
- MOQ:1 piece
- Payment Terms:T/T,Western Union,PayPal
- Packing:One PC/set in one poly bag, 50-100 pcs in one carton, depends on you
- Shipping:DHL door to door
- Delivery Lead Time:7-15 days, depends on the order detail. 7 days for sample
Select Your Fabric-Pit Crew Race Shirt
Select Your Color -Pit Crew Race Shirt
Our Advantage-Pit Crew Race Shirt
We produce and export different sublimation apparel for youth and adults, can offer one stop-service with many years.
|Imported Sublimation Ink|
|5-8 working days to complete within 200pcs|
|3-4 working days ship by DHL, door to door.|
Processing for Pit Crew Race Shirt
- Make deign:do the design and size that you need
- Printing:printer will get the design printed on special sublimation paper
- Sublimation:pull the printed sublimation paper into transfer print machine with white fabric(High heat makes the ink being transfered from the paper to the fabric)
- Laser Cutting
The dye sublimation printing and heat transfer printing both are not the new terms for those who are working in the Direct to Garment printing fields like T-shirt printing, mug printing, and other personalized printing stuff. But, which among these both is more useful? What is the difference between sublimation and heat press technology? Let’s find it out here in this article.
Sublimation Vs Heat Transfer
Sublimation-Pit Crew Race Shirt
Initially invented for the plastic items printing like the sheets, awards, etc., the sublimation printing technology has been used for a long time now. In this digital printing method, bonding is made on the material on a molecular level.
In the sublimation printing, sublimation ink and a sublimation paper are used to do the printing work. Microfiber, polyester, etc. like materials are best printed using the dye sublimation technology.
Heat Press-Pit Crew Race Shirt
In the heat press printing, pigment ink and a transfer paper are used to do the printing job. Including the cotton and polyester, you can use any kind of material to apply the heat transfer technology. It is a similar kind of method of a screen printingor a DTG (Direct to Garment) printing.
Differences of sublimation Vs heat press
- Prints made by the sublimation technique, have permanent and realistic images which are having soft feelings on hands. When you use the heat transfer technique, heat is transformed through the light based paper and sticks on the fabric.
- The sublimation method uses the sublimation ink, while the heat transfer method uses pigment ink, dye ink, solvent ink, etc.
- Though the heat transfer technology can be applied to all types of materials, mostly it works perfectly for the 100% cotton fabric. While the sublimation technology is widely used for polyester, banner, and hard surface like a mug, aluminum pot, etc. kinds of materials.
- The sublimation printing uses less pressure and temperature than the heat transfer method & prints in less than 1 minute of time.
- The objects with sublimation printing have permanent, high-resolution printings which do not peel, while the prints through the heat transfer process are having some different appearance than the surrounding fabric.
- The sublimation printing machine has easy setup process and also has a low cost of maintenance.
- A dye sublimation printer has a longer lifespan than the heat transfer printing machines
Both the technologies are useful, beneficial, affordable, and the printing can be done with simple-to-follow steps. So, the choice is yours. But I suggest getting the heat transfer printer if you are only sticking with the garment printing business. If you are going to work on other things like ceramic printing, plastic printing, tiles printing, etc. then go for the dye sublimation printer.
Vimost Sports is a sportswear manufacturer with plenty of experience in sportswear sublimation nearly 10 years. Our products are quite popular in western countries. We provide expertise in all types of sportswear. Therefore, whether you are a player, coach, club manager or distributor, you can get what you want. We will offer you the best service at best price.
We have owned a lot of advanced technology and imported advanced equipment. Making use of these, we offer full lines of custom jerseys in sublimated, cut and sew styles. Products include cycling, rugby, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, lacrosse, baseball, wrestling, American football, motorcycle, cricket uniforms, hoodies, t-shirts, polo shirts etc.. We absolutely devote ourselves to sportswear. All these attract more and more customers all over the world, especially in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Island, Spain, Canada, UK and Germany.
We respect the culture of every team, so we provide free logo designing for each customer. Our mission is to make the sportswear individualized for customers with high quality, at reasonable price, in short turnaround time and with excellent service as well.
Racing Shirt,Motocross Shirt,Motorcycle Shirt,Pit Crew Race Shirt
- Q1.How long will it take to produce?
A: Usually, it’s only 7-9 days under 200 pcs after confirmed the design.
- Q2. Can we add our logo and names on the shirts?
A: Yes of course. Vimost can custom design, size, color, logo, number and name for you.
- Q3. Will the sublimated color fade off?
A: Absolutely not! Our advance professional technology is sublimation printing, and the ink we use is superior quality, which ensure the bright color of our shirts. Meanwhile, these technics makes the color never fading.
- Q4.If I dont have vector file, will you still accept my order？
A: We can help you do design if you have JPG or PNG with higher version
- Q5. Can I have a sample before I going to place a form order?
A: Yes, we can supply a sample first with sample fee, or you can place sample order with different size, fabric or style, thus you can check it by yourself.
- Q6. I cant find my size on your size chart; can you do my size?
A: Of course, we can custom your size, if you have your own size chart that would be great help for us.
- Q7.What is your shipping term?How long for delivery?
A:By DHL door to door,normally 3 to 4 days.
- Q8.What should we do if we find there is an issue quality after we received the goods?
A:Please be assured,we will redo for you right now if there is any problems of quality,also we will bear the freight.
Any support,welcome to contact us.